Wow, there's so much to take in! I'm taking my time processing the letter I received Friday and blessed to have this outlet as a chance to share these thoughts with you all.
I'm touched by her words. Humbled by amount of unexplained emotions I'm experiencing over this 28 year distance from someone who has clearly loved me my whole life... Grateful for these moments already written in time... The pieces of a very intricate puzzle I can see all coming together to so beautifully... a true example of God's grace!

Kendra - you may not remember me, but I've been lurking in your blog and just praying for you.... and continue to pray for you.....
ReplyDeleteMarti Birdsall
Member at Madison
Dearest Kendra,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this intimate journey of yours with us! I just finished my devotional on second, 3rd, 4th, + chances that God gives us through Christ. I definitely have experienced that in my life and I love hearing God's hand of Grace in this journey that you are going through and the healing that I am sure both you and your birth mom are experiencing. I am praying for you, your family, and your birth mom. Love and hugs, Kia